I’m spending most of this upcoming weekend alone (except for New Year’s eve) so I made a list of all the things I want to do for myself to start 2017 off right.
- Go to a movie (Rogue One or Hidden Figures)
- Paint my 30 X 24 canvas
- Listen to Shadow Scale on Audiobook
- Finish Drums of Autumn
- Bake blueberry muffins
- Ring in 2017 with friends and karaoke
- Clean my bathroom
- Investigate the downstairs junk closet
- Give myself a mani/pedi
- Catch up on the Vampire Diaries (3 episodes)
- Hit the gym at least once
How are you kicking off 2017? Let me know in the comments down below!