Thank you to Rosieeek for nominating me for this award.
THE AWARD RULES:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I’ve never eaten a cheeseburger.
- I firmly believe that Ben and Jerry’s Mint Chocolate Cookie ice cream is a gift from the ice cream gods.
- I’m terrified of the telephone, but I’d rather make a call then receive one.
- I loathe scented candles, perfumes, etc.
- I’ve never been drunk.
- I carry chapstick with me everywhere and get really antsy if I forget it for some reason.
- I’m afraid of walking on subway grates because I’m scared I might fall in.
- I am an excellent lip syncer because I listen to the same songs on repeat for weeks until I have them memorized and love-hate them too much to listen to them anymore.
- I’m slightly tone deaf, but sing in the shower anyway.
- I write everything down.
- I once dyed the tips of my hair purple, which faded to pink, which faded to orange, which faded to bleach that I finally cut off. It was awful but I still kind of miss the purple.
QUESTIONS FOR ME:
- What’s my dream car? Considering I don’t have a license, I’m obligated to say one that drives itself.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? I’d go back to the Scottish Highlands, but make a stopover in Iceland to see the Northern Lights while I’m crossing the Atlantic.
- If you could travel to any time period, what would it be? Sometime that wouldn’t get me killed as a strong, independent, and outspoken woman?
- What’s your favorite show? My current favorite show is Jessica Jones, but my all time favorite is Firefly.
- What book would you 10/10 recommend? I find book recommendations hard to give because not every book is suited to every person. But this entire blog knows how much I love Anne Bishop, so I’d probably start there.
- Are you a morning person or a night person? I’m a night person who sometimes has trouble sleeping in past 8:00am.
- How long have you been blogging for? About a year and three months.
- Coke or Pepsi? Gingerale
- Dogs or cats? I have an adorable pug named Tori and I love her to pieces.
- Name on goal for 2016. I just wrapped up a post on my 2015 New Year’s Resolutions, but I haven’t decided yet what to do about 2016.
- Name one blogging goal for 2016. Don’t stop. It’s easy sometimes to get distracted or overwhelmed and sometimes I write things that aren’t suitable for posting. But I love this blog and I won’t let myself give up on it.
- Kelsey Avoiding Tinder
- Little Misadventures
- How Do I Grown Up
- Diary of a Tight-Lipped Girl
- Strictly (Personal) Business
- Keep Stride
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- What’s your favorite post that you’ve written? (Include a link)
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Which fictional universe would you most want to live in?
- What’s your “pick me up” song, the one that always makes you smile and dance around like a crazy person?
- How do you defy the odds?
- If you could have a conversation with one VIP (someone to whom you’ve given that title) who would it be?
- How have you changed in 2015?
- What do you still need to work on in 2016?
- What makes you start ranting?
- Who makes you smile?
- Where are you going?